There are many spinal injuries and conditions that can have a serious impact on a patient’s mobility and overall quality of life. At Sydney Neurospine we aim to treat those conditions using the latest medical technology to achieve successful results.
Dr Ball regularly sees patients suffering from conditions such as :
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Disc bulges – cervical or lumbar
- Disc protrusions – cervical or lumbar
- Herniated discs – cervical or lumbar
- Nerve pain – cervical or lumbar
- Leg pain
- Arm pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal juxta-facet cysts – synovial cysts
- Spinal tumours
- Spinal cord tumours
- Spine cancer
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal Deformity
- Other conditions
As a patient at Sydney Neurospine, your treatment options include but are not limited to:
- Spinal surgery including cervical spine surgery and lumbar spine surgery
- Robotic spine surgery
- Cervical spine fusion
- Lumbar spine fusion
- Lumbar microdiscectomy
- Spinal cord tumour surgery
- Spinal cord surgery
- Decompression spine surgery
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
Dr Ball will thoroughly assess your condition prior to recommending the optimal treatment plan for your condition.
He may recommend non-invasive spine treatment or minimally invasive spine surgery in order to treat your condition and relieve your symptoms.
You will be consulted throughout the entire process and will be kept informed on your progress and prognosis post-surgery.
As a patient, please bring to all appointments:
A current referral from your doctor or health specialist
- Previous X-rays, CT scans or MRI scans
- A list of your medications and allergies
- Worker’s Compensation insurer and claim details, as well as pre-approval
- Any other material or information related to your issue
- Sydney Neurospine patients are charged a consultation fee that is partially reimbursed by Medicare.
- In cases where fee payment is difficult, treatment can be obtained as an outpatient at Royal North Shore Hospital.